Do you wonder if you should see a counselor? If so, this message is for you.
- Been struggling with depression most days? Are you a worrier or do you struggle with anxiety?
- Can’t let go of your anger?
- Do your emotions control you and cause you to say things and behave in ways you regret later?
- Has marital infidelity thrown you into a whirlpool of feelings you want to work through?
- Does past abuse linger in your memory? Do you need to work through it and let go?
- Do you and/or your spouse want to improve your marriage?
- Are work relationships strained and in need of a new start?
- Would you like to learn to set boundaries?
- Would you like to learn how to stop being a magnet for people who hurt others?
- Would you like to build intimate relationships with SAFE people instead?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, I can help. A caring and compassionate counselor will support and guide you as you make the decisions that lead to healing in many areas of your life.
Reaching out to a professional counselor can be frightening, but it is your first step of strength and personal power. A counselor is your advocate, and will tell you the truth. A counselor will see your situation objectively, and help you discover that there is always something you can do to change your situation. Sometimes the choice is to see things a bit differently. Sometimes the choice is to speak up. Choices are often buried deep in our hearts…underneath guilt and shame…but they are there. And they are your secret weapon for change. Let me help you find them.
I offer a free initial consultation to see if we are a “fit”. If I am not the right therapist for you, I’ll help you find someone who is. Call me at 408-893-4032 or click here for a free consultation.
Treatment & Therapy
|More Counseling Services|
Ready To Schedule?
Call: 408-893-4032 Today