Don’t Let Work Stress Ruin Your Personal or Professional Life
Stressed out professional in San Jose
- Do you need work stress management to keep the effects of work stress are harming your health?
- Are you looking for ways to manage work stress and learn some simple stress reduction techniques?
- Have your spouse or colleagues noticed signs of work stress in the way you react?
Learn Skills for Regulating Strong Emotions to Reduce & Prevent Stress
At CriticalPath Counseling we offer individual coaching and counseling along with workshops to help you become skillful at managing work stress and preventing it.
- Learn about work-related stress, stress causes, and stress symptoms
- Learn evidence-based behavior techniques to reduce symptoms of stress immediately
- Learn problem solving techniques to change your behavior
- Gain self-control, and increase effectiveness across a wide range of problematic situations
- Learn distress tolerance skills and how to change unwanted emotions
CriticalPath Counseling Can Help Reduce Executive Stress
Melinda Carlisle Brackett, M.A is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who utilizes evidence-based psychotherapy and action oriented strategies that have volumes of empirical research behind them to help you manage work stress immediately and effectively..
Feeling Anxiety In The Workplace? Try Our Quiz.
Take the following brief questionnaire to see how anxiety comes up for you in the workplace. Please complete all items, rating how true each statement is for you personally, on a scale of 1-5.
1. I find that my worrying about work isn’t just related to the level of stress
in my life-it may get worse with stress, but the worrying sticks around
regardless of my actual stress level.
2. In addition to stressful things like finances and a busy schedule, I feel nervous about some common aspects of work, like interactions with coworkers, my ability to do my job well, or how people at work view me.
3. Symptoms of anxiety that I sometimes experience at work include a
racing heartbeat, trembling, shaking, sweating, worrying, feeling keyed up, difficulty in concentrating, being highly critical of myself, or anticipating the worst.
Call or Email Us Today
Why wait to address the unpleasant symptoms of Work Stress? Call or email us today to schedule an appointment. You’ll be glad you did! Please call (408)780-1150 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.